Who Should Buy

    Individual having capital gain, salary, house property and other source
    Individual who has sold capital asset.
    Individual dealing in shares.
    Salaried Employees who has ESOP from Domestic company.

Primary Documents Required

    Form - 16, if any
    PAN Card
    Proof of other income
    Capital Gain Statement (Details of Demat Account, mutual fund statement or Sale and purchase deed)
    Other documents as may be required


Any Special requirement/ query?

For any Kind of query, contact us on SimplifiedTax93@gmail.com